Hi, welcome to my blog. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about my posts.
Ciao!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spaghetti bolognese


Mr sniffles visited our house early this year. First victim was my husband, then my son and me last. My son had to miss school for 1 whole week so that explains why I have not been blogging for the last two weeks. Not that I was not cooking. I think there's more recipe for chicken soup than you can poke a stick at. We mostly had soup like bulalo and nilagang manok. There's something about soup that is so comforting when you're sick.

Did I mention that this entry is about spaghetti bolognese? Bolognaise, bolognese... because this dish is italian, let's give credit where it is due. So bolognese it is. The recipe for the ragu is the same as the sauce I use for my lasagna recipe plus 1 glass of red wine and simmer it longer to thicken the sauce. Just a note when adding wine to your food; if you can't drink it why add it to your food. A bad wine is a bad wine.
Just follow the link to the lasagna recipe.




No comments: